Sunday, September 10, 2006

A great day....

....that's what today was. It was one of those days where everything just felt so right.

It was parent day and I took the kids kayaking in the morning. There’s just something great about having a river run behind your house. I will post pics when I am able to get them from the borrowed camera.

I was on lunch today so I made it with the kids. Jade didn't believe me when I told her that the bullion wasn't candy. She figured since it was wrapped in silver foil (like some candies are) it must be candy. I wish I had a camera to catch the expression she made after she took a cube and bit into it. I hope kids taste buds aren't more acute the younger they are.

We went to the beach in the afternoon. There were some decent waves today, which meant Jade wanted to stay on the sand...lol! We all had a blast.

No comments: