Friday, April 13, 2007

Additions to the Blog Roll

So I am adding a couple links to the blog roll of blogs I have been visiting. Click on their names to check out their blog.

Anj (Whacky) lives in Iceland. Her blog if full of testimonies, experiences and lessons of life. I don’t know her personally but from what I can tell from her blogs and comments she leaves for others she seems to always have a nice thing to say.




Rosita lives in Detroit and is all about witnessing. Her blog post are usually testimonies or funny stories of things that happen to her or members of her home. Who says blondes have more fun?






Then there’s Tina E.
First I must apologize for not having linked sooner, you know how one things leads to another and before you know it months have gone by without having done it. Tina was a member of our home and is now in Europe, she says she’ll be back but only time will tell. Tina, have fun and post more!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that really Rosita in the gypsy outfit?

Rosita said...

Thanks Gabe! You finally got around to adding me! Soupy Cool!

And, no, anonymous, that is so not me... heh! - Just a cool belly dance pic from the web - my star!

whacky said...

Not that it really matters, but my name is Anjali. So when you shorten it, it's Anj with a j - makes it easier not to confuse me with others.

Gabe Rucker said...

Anj,
Thanks so much for pointing that out. And it does matter! A persons name is the sweetest thing they can hear so I am glad you set it right!

Anonymous said...

uh... good post.