Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Hiking Turtle Rock

Today I had an awesome hike near Turtle Rock in Irvine California. I haven't had good exercise in my travels so when dear Mary (our gracious host with whom I am staying) told me she was going on a hike with her hiking club I asked if I could tag along, it was so worth it. I was able to meet some great people and have some good conversations along with great heart pumping exercise. So for the details of the hike and lots of photos click here. I added a few here in case you don't click here.

The Whole Group

Going Up

Going Down

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love hiking. One day Man, we are going to have to hike together agian.

Mac Millan said...

I have bookmarked your blog, the articles are way better than other similar blogs.. thanks for a great blog! daypack