Sunday, July 30, 2006

Cute Kids



Just wanted to post a couple of the cute things my kids have said recently.

Adrian posed two questions to me tonight:
"What do you get if you drop a piano in a military camp?"
(Answer) "A Flat Major"


And, "What do you get when you drop a piano in a mine?"
(Answer) "A flat minor"


When asking Jade if she knows where something is her usual answer is,
"I can't know!"

Adrian, after receiving his Wordstock 3 t-shirt came to me proudly and said,
"Dad when I am 12 I will be able to attend Wordstock 9."
"Just think Adrian," I said " thats only six years away and time flies!"
To which he replied, "Yes dad, but for me that is a whole lifetime away!"


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute!

Gabe Rucker said...

Naty, Welcome to my blog, it's so nice to see you here. I love you guys so much and am praying for you! Please give Chris my love.

Queen of Clubs said...

haha.. sorry I had to laugh.. she sounds like such a grown up.. and yes.. at that age.. it will be a life time.. :D