Friday, July 21, 2006

Friend or Foe...You're Welcome Here!

I have been toying with the idea for awhile now to start a blog. So here it is. I don't know what it will become; I don't really have any high hopes for it. I was talking to a blogger friend of mine and they made a comment to the effect that it's a bloggers world. I don't really know what they meant, but if your able to find something here that brightens your day or makes you smile then it's worth it.

So I want to welcome anyone who comes across these pages. Life is Sweet!

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Noooooooooooooooo - you gave in to the blog virus! GASP!!

Haha, just kidding - at least this way I can keep tabs on you. heh. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Yey! I'm glad you got a blog, Gabe. Fun Fun!

CurlyCel said...

Oh wow! Now the fun begins... :P

Gabe Rucker said...

Yes Hobbyns you can link. Actually if anyone wants to link to my blog you are more than welcome too. If you link to mine I will also link to yours unless you ask me not too.

This blog is a work in progress and photos are on the way. My only problem is not having a camara. But I will get pics up soon.

Anonymous said...

Oh no! You didn't use any of my ideas ...you should have gone for shark moments.

mig.moon said...

I am sure we will soon see some good stuff up here.

Bienvenido.