Monday, September 25, 2006

Market Day

Written Thursday Sept. 21st.

Today was market day for me. Since I am the only driver of our home's pickup truck, I have the privilege of going every week. This week I took Adrian along with me. It was great; he was a very big hit with the contacts. He impressed a lot of them by showing interest in the different and exotic foods and how they are used and what for. I mean I had never asked what they use the raw chicken heads for, so I was able to learn a thing or two also.

It was also laundry day, always a good thing. Since the kids are here visiting, I have a limited amount of clothes for them. So when arriving home to learn that the washing machine had broken I was less then thrilled. I had two loads to go and had to figure out what to do. Maybe I will just wait until tomorrow.


No comments: