Tuesday, October 17, 2006

A Heartfelt Thanks!

I would like to thank my home and each of its members for helping to make the kids visit possible and fun.

JD, Hana, Andrew and Joy, thanks for helping with the kids on my WnR's and at parent times when they wanted to be with your kids instead of me. Ha!

Joy, thank you so much for all your help with Adrian’s schooling. I know he is even smarter now for it. It was great having you and your experience to help run ideas by and helping me know how to best do his classes. Thanks also for all the extra classes he got with the older boys.

Hana, thanks for all the Word input Adrian got with you and the excellent memory and review times.

Nano, thanks so much for your sweet care of Jade. Faithfully taking her on walks and seeing to her needs. She loves you a lot and I know she'll miss you.

Melissa, thanks for going with me on the initial trip to bring them down and all the little things along the way that helped make the kids stay enjoyable.

Andrew, Tina, Jesse and Danny, thank you guys for all the times you were with the kids and helping with their care and making their visit memorable.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

np, Gabe, teaching Adrian was entirely my pleasure. But him smarter? I don't think such a thing is possible.
Joy

Miss B said...

If I can, I'd like to say thanks to all those people as well for all their care of their kids. They have been so sweet since coming Home, even missing out on the usual "naughty" stage after having been away from a parent for awhile...and I think that's due to the good time they had with you guys there. Thank you all sooooo much for all your love and care of the kids. LY!