Sunday, October 29, 2006

A Timely Reminder

Don’t forget to change your clocks, watches, alarms and timepieces as North America and Europe switch back to Standard time, officially ending the summer Daylight Saving Time!

While yet some countries in the Southern Hemispheres such as Australia, begin Daylight Saving today!

Click this link to find out the date for your country!

The link above also makes for a phenomenal study as to the history and reasoning behind time changes. This is the type of class Adrian would have loved. I miss him. I love you Buddy!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always forget, do I set it an hour ahead or an hour back?

Czech it out! said...

Prague's astronomical clock, huh? Thank you for the reminder!

Gabe Rucker said...

Spring forward....Fall back

So today the clocks go back!

Gabe Rucker said...

Yes, Kathy, I put that clock up there just to get you to comment...lol!

CurlyCel said...

You should have posted this the day before!!!
I knew about it, but forgot to change my clock, and woke up bright and early - at 6:00 - meaning 5:00am. YUCK! Oh well, I got a good start to the day.

Gabe Rucker said...

Sorry Cel, I was trying to post it earlier but blogger was having a problem publishing. You couldnt post for nearly 18 hrs, made a lot of people mad. I just sat and waited.
Sorry you got up so early, I guess you got two extra hours that day. ;)
Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Well, as would happen we missed changing the alarm clock... it was set for 6:30.... of course I ended up waking at 5:30. It wouldn't have been so bad except today is Friday and we should have changed it last Sunday...hum
Anyway, came across your Blog... wanted to say Hi.
Nice memories of us all together last Christmas in MX. I'm finally finishing the last "christmas gift".... love that Irish Cream of course the Sangrea was nice too.
take care,
Hi

Gabe Rucker said...

Papillion? Phil is that you?

Anonymous said...

I love you too Dad. Thanks for the remider.

Anonymous said...

Nope, not Phil. Older.... look up Papillon in french for a hint. heh. I love being mysterious.
LU,
Hi