Thursday, November 30, 2006

Laugher and Joy


The kids were so happy when I arrived around dinner. It was a long day for them waiting for me to get there after not having seen them for a couple months. Jade wouldn’t let me go; she hugged me for about 10 minutes, I didn’t mind I didn’t want to let her go either. We had a great evening and Adrian got me all caught up on the past few months. Saturday is Jade’s birthday, she’s turning three. We are having her party on Sunday and I will post about it then. Take care and thanks for reading.

8 comments:

Nyx Martinez said...

....Now there's a priceless moment shot!...your kid's smile says it all....

Cheers!

Ruth Cortejos said...

Adorable!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jade!

CurlyCel said...

Awww...I'm so glad you're able to spend this time with them. - So sweet!

Czech it out! said...

What a lovely pic and happy children with daddy!

Anonymous said...

hahahah they look sooo happy!!

Impetuous Lady said...

I love Adrian's smile...it's hilariously cute. Shows that they luuuuuvvv their dad!

Made me grin wider today... :D

Victoria said...

What a smile!!