Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Visa Trip

In a few hours I will set out on my visa trip. I am leaving at 2 am since It’s 750 miles (1200 km) to the border, then another 250 (400 km) to the city of my destination, where my kids are eagerly waiting my arrival. It’s going to be a very long good day.

Jade is turning three on Saturday, so I am glad that I will be making it in time for that. I will take lots of pics and keep you all updated.

Please pray for my travels, for safety and protection as well as the border crossing. See ya’ll in a bit.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

3 is such a cute age for a little girl...and they always love their birthday parties soooo much at that age...make sure to take lots of pix... ;-)

Ruth Cortejos said...

Have a good trip!!

Nyx Martinez said...

See you soon!

Anonymous said...

I miss you! Come visit me!

Anonymous said...

You're probably back from your trip or at least on your trip...
Praying for your anyways....

muah!