Sunday, December 03, 2006

Jades Party

Haven did an awesome job setting up the party. She outdoes herself every year and gets really into the theme and cake. This year she did little cupcakes that the kids added there own toppings to, so they had a lot of fun decorating them.

I know she wants to post about this so I won’t get into all the details, but will link to her post once it’s up. For now here are a couple pics I took. Ambie was the official photographer for the event, but I am leaving those photos for Haven to use.

The Birthday balloon is out of theme but that was a gift from me to Jade when I arrived a few days early, you tapped the balloon and it actually sings “Happy Birthday”, she loved it and it drove Adrian crazy. He didn’t like hearing happy birthday 30 times a day!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute...what a girl wants, what a girl needs...hahah

Nyx Martinez said...

Wow, those cupcakes are like, in perfect color combination...

Impetuous Lady said...

Bless the mums that juggle so amazingly! I always wonder if I'll manage to keep up with doing all the things that I'd like to do for my kids (when I do have them :D)