Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas...


Christmas for me always meant so much, not just because it is the celebration of Jesus birth and the great gift of Salvation and life eternal that we get in return for His coming to earth.

It’s also about home, family and the heart. Where is home? Many say it’s where the heart is, others say it’s where you reside. I think it’s both! My kids are my heart, so I consider home with them and am so glad that the Lord gave me the gift of being with them this year for Christmas.

I also consider my home in Mexico my home as it’s more then just where I reside; it is my friends and my Family. And I miss you guys! I am glad to have a home where I am loved and accepted.

So where ever you are and with whom ever your with, may you have a Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Ruth Cortejos said...

Merry Christmas!! Hope you have a great day!