Wednesday, December 27, 2006

More Food....

Adrian and I were out today doing some business and getting some thing done before I head back to Mexico in a couple days. I have wanted to go over and see my good friends John and Sara. So I called them up and they say; “Come on over!!! We are having some people over and our kids are coming for Christmas Dinner!” So Adrian and I are here having a 4th Christmas dinner.

It was an amazing meal with everything being hand made traditional German and Lebanese foods and desserts. I don’t remember the names of half the things we had and I wouldn’t even be able to spell them if I did, so just check the pics below for examples.






2 comments:

thisisme said...

It was good having you over again man.

Gabe Rucker said...

Yes it was great fun being there.