Sunday, February 17, 2008

I was Tagged!!

So about a week ago I was tagged by CrazyGurl in this manner,

Show me a special something--something that is important or beautiful or meaningful or full of memories for you--or all of that--and tell me about it. Absolutely anything!! Take a photo of it! =D

So this is my photo! It is over 4 years old and is the first photo I ever took of my little girl Jade.
She is about 12 hours old here and it was just a few minutes after we got home from the clinic where she was born. I know the photo is not artistic in any real way but to me it is one of the most beautiful photos I have ever seen in my life. So I am biased...

Jade was born during a rough time in my life and the next few years after have been the most difficult of my life. Now everyone goes through tough times but we all find different things to hold onto to help us to keep going day by day. Along with the Lord and His mercy it was my kids, Adrian and Jade that gave me the courage, desire and the necessity to make it...if only for their sakes. I have come out of those dark years of despair and they still shine bright in my life each day.

Adrian and Jade; I love you!! Big hug from Daddy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How come you didn't tag anyone?

Gabe Rucker said...

Was I suppossed to?

Xact Claims Services said...

yeah gabe, you were suposto tag ME!
Heh heh.....k wtv.

That was so sweet what u wrote about ur kids!! Aww man!! So touching!!