Sunday, October 05, 2008

The Dentist


I went to the dentist last week for the first time in many years. See I had a cavity and later broke that same tooth on a rock in the beans about a month ago. So after living with the pain for a couple weeks I finally got an appointment with the dentist. After spending 3 hours in her chair and having all kinds of instruments in my mouth... the most popular one being a drill I was patched up with a temporary cap and filling to last through my trip so that the tooth can be reconstructed once I get back. I was super thankful for this as all her services were donated.
Two nights ago the temporary cap and filling came out so I am using cotton in the hole thats there to not have the nerve exposed or to get food in it. I change it several times aday and it's not so bad. At least I am not in any real pain yet. So please pray that my trip can be pain free and that my teeth make it till I get back. Thanks so much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha! That's exactly what happened to me too.