Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Achilles Tendinitis

The first week of December I twisted my ankle in our yard and due to the Christmas Push being upon us I didn't get off it. I suffered through the month of OR and a visa trip before finally going to the doc today to get it checked.


Achilles Tendinitis is what it developed into for not having got it in time. So the Doc has prescribed anti inflammatory meds and to get pressure off the foot. So I will be taking a few days easy then heading out on vacation on the 11th. I am hoping to get some time off my feet to allow it to heal well. PLease keep me in your prayers that it can heal with no problems and in a short time without having to get it casted, as that's the next step if it doesn't heal. Thanks so much!

1 comment:

Nyx Martinez said...

Sorry to hear...I have the same affliction. Hope you feel better soon!