Saturday, February 21, 2009

Countless Miles...

Seems that in the past few years I have done a lot of driving on the open roads... a lot of the times I have been alone. That leaves for lots of time to ones own thoughts. These trips have been made for basically been for visa trips or fund raising, sometimes to see my kids.

I am taking another one of those trips now, this one will be different then the others in the reason for the trip. Before the trips were for what I needed or what was needed of me. This trip will be done for the purpose of someone else. After 8 years of living a certain way, I am changing for the one I love, doing things different than before.

When looking back over the countless miles its easy to wonder what was worth it and what was just filling time. I hope the end of my journey is as good as the journey itself has proven to be.

No comments: