Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Barker...


Yesterday I was walking with Julian to the store to pick up some things for dinner. About two blocks from our house there is a house that has a playful German shepherd dog; this dog runs back and forth along the fence line as you walk the sidewalk in front of the house and right when you get to the last corner of the property he begins to bark... it's the same every time.

As we were walking along I said to Julian, "Don't be scared okay, the dog always barks on the corner!" "I know Dad," Julian said. And as we got to the corner right at the same time the dog began to bark Julian jumps towards the dog in the position from the photo above and started barking and roaring at the dog. He then turned to me and said, "Don't worry Dad, I scared that dog!" I couldn't stop laughing.

2 comments:

Windy said...

OOhh! My gosh! ahahahahah SUCHA CUTIE! I can't believe he's talking so much now! awww!

Gabe Rucker said...

Why wouldn't he be talking so much... he's nearly 3...