Friday, August 04, 2006

Quasimodo Style

Today while with my kids Adrian & Jade and Andrea (of Tim and Debbie) for get out I told the kids the story of how when I was five I injured my left eye in an accident which left me blind in that eye.
Andrea asked very concerned if that is why my eye sometimes looks closed? I explained that I didn't really know but probably that was the reason. She then said she hoped she didn't make me feel bad in asking she was just curious. I told her not to worry as it doesn't bother me at all to talk about it.
Adrian then chimed in saying, "Don't worry Daddy, it's not Quasimodo style!"
Thanks Buddy! I feel so much better now! HA!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

now now bro I hope you told them the story correctly and not the other way

Jason

Ruth Cortejos said...

Hahahaha...so cute!