Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I think I broke my toe!

Yes...I really think I did...and it hurts. I was carrying a metal lawn chair today and dropped it on my toe. At first I didn't think it was so bad, but as the day dragged on and I saw the swelling and the bruising continue to grow with increased difficulty walking, a few others in the home said it is probably broken. Man, 28 years without any broken bones to have a lawn chair end the streak, what a way to go.

(UPDATE 8/03: PTL, it turns out I didn't break it after all! Just smashed it really good. but it is getting a little better!)

1 comment:

CurlyCel said...

Whew! - Glad its not broken.

I went for 20 years without breaking anything, and then had to fall down two simple little steps and fracture the middle finger on my right hand. - Not a very lady-like gesture. :D