Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Cute kids

The other night before crossing the border we were on the hunt for some dinner. Jade and I were in the back seat and had been talking about all kinds of interesting 2 yr old things. So when we started talking about where we should eat and what kind of food we were all in the mood for I suggested Wendy's. They have a great selection of things for only $1, from salads to sandwiches and even frosty's (a chocolate shake.) the conversation went something like this.


Gabe: Hey kids how about we eat at Wendy’s? I can get a salad and I can get you kids a hamburger or chicken nuggets, what would you kids like?

Jade: Daddy, I want a salad since I don't eat meat.

Gabe: Geez Jade, who have you been talking to?

Jade: You!

4 comments:

Ruth Cortejos said...

Haha...so cute!

Anonymous said...

That's so cute. I wonder where she got that from, "I don't eat meat". LHU, ha.

Gabe Rucker said...

Lol, I have no idea where she got it from. But seeing how you and I are so into vegtables and salads I am glad that both Adrian and Jade are. It not usually a struggle to get them to eat thier veggies. I have discovered that Jade loves beans. She has wanted them at every meal since being here. Now that's what I wonder about since nither of us are into beans.

Anonymous said...

I love beans. I have for years.