Thursday, October 12, 2006

Keeping Company

I had a funny dream last night but before I begin I will set the stage as to who is who.

Gabe is Company 1
Married couple 1 is Company 2a and 2b
Married couple 2 is Company 3a and 3b
Single is Company 4

Okay so in my dream Company2b came to Company1 to keep my company because she was bored. That was because Company3a was keeping company with Company 4 thus leaving Company3b without company. So seeing the situation of Company3b, Company2a came to be her company, leaving no company for Company2b.

Does anyone else need company?

3 comments:

Nyx Martinez said...

Snicker.

Anonymous said...

Company1 I know who you are!
BY the way were you high when writing that?

Gabe Rucker said...

Company4, you gave me so much material here to have fun with.
Your first line saying “I know who you are” made me what to congratulate you on your reading comprehension, since I state in the post that I am Company1.
Only to have you ask if I was “high” when writing this post, can you be high while dreaming? I think that’s called hallucinating! (Oh yes, I did say it was a dream!) So now I don’t know whether to congratulate you or to ask you to read the post again carefully? LOL!

(Disclaimer: To all my blog readers,
I know it looks like I am just poking fun at this person claiming to be Company4, and having a good joke at their expense.
For the record: I know who it is that is commenting as Company4 and this small jest between us is done in the most affectionate way.)