Friday, October 13, 2006

Visits

Tomorrow I take a bus with the kids to Mexico City to meet up with Haven, who has been at BLAST! Then they will be traveling back home with her ending their nearly 3 month visit with me. I am so thankful for this time that I have had with them. I will miss them greatly. (I am determined not to dwell on their leaving.)

The upside of this trip is that it was completely unexpected, another touch of the Lords love to me. I will have a few days there in which time I will be able to see a lot of my close friends. I will be updating and hopefully posting pics from along the way.

I am not looking forward to the iniquitous Mex City traffic and pollution. But I am looking forward to the cooler weather. Please keep our bus trip in your prayers, Thanks so much!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying for your trip and visit.

Nyx Martinez said...

Take care ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh yay! Please come see us! Love you! Have a good trip.

Ruth Cortejos said...

Praying for your trip to go well!!

Gabe Rucker said...

Thankks so much for the prayers all went well.