Sunday, November 05, 2006

Happy Birthday, Haven!


There is so much that could be said about Haven and how amazing and talented and gifted she is. But I am here to say the one thing in the world that only I am qualified to say:
She is the most amazing, caring, loving, giving and sacrificial mother any father could ever dream to have for his kids. I have the most blessed children in the world.


To all my friends and readers,

I was just over at her blog and she wants prophecies for her birthday. So if you know her or only know of her and would like to, please take a moment to send her something. I know it will help to make her year AWESOMEISIMO.

2 comments:

Ruth Cortejos said...

Beautiful pic of her!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Gabe. That is so sweet. I really do appreciate you saying that.