Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Site Changes

I have updated my link list with more friends.

Tracy and Joan, are both great people. I don’t know either of them very well but every interaction I have ever had with them has been great and so family style. Has made me want to get know them better.



Marie, has a wonderful work and is involved in some cool CTP’s in her home. She has a great blog with wholesome post. It’s worth checking out her archives. Though we have never met in person it has been easy getting to know her via email and chat.


The Family Blog Community is a great resource of Family blogs. It was up for awhile and was recently re-launched after receiving a new makeover!


And I have added a lunar calculator on my side bar for me to know when I need to make time in my schedule for being the listening ear to my friends who are Cancers. (Just kidding, I always have time for a friend!)

4 comments:

Czech it out! said...

In reality you shouldn't listen too closely to what we have to say! :o)Actually ..this is what I expect my friends to do: "Friendship is the comfort of feeling safe with a person having neither to weigh thoughts or measure words, but pouring all right out just as they are, chaff and grain together, certain that a faithful friendly hand will take and sift them, keep what is worth keeping and with a breath of comfort blow the rest away. " Dinah Maria Mulock Craik
-your Cancer friend

Gabe Rucker said...

Kathy thanks so much, that's an awesome quote! LHM, I have so much to learn.
If I were living in reality I probably wouldn't listen too well, I am trying to live in the Spirit, where every word a friend expresses counts. One day we'll all be all that we can be! I look forward to that!

Ruth Cortejos said...

Ahhhh I like that quote...so true!!

Anonymous said...

It was a surprise seeing my face here...and with my hair all tussled due to a several hour drive up the mountains.
Oh, the frivolous things we notice about ourselves...LOL!

Thanks for link...glad to have bumped into you in "Blog World" :)