Sunday, January 14, 2007

Vacation begins…

Thank you everyone for your invites to visit you.

I would love to go to Cancun, Prague, Morelia, Dallas, Manila, Sydney, Santiago and Budapest, but seeing as I only have six days and $47.00 USD I don’t see how I can manage them all.

I will be doing, shall I even say, a “Euro Trip” albeit in Mexico. By that I mean that I will be visiting some of my European friends and people I first met in Europe. I will be traveling in a popular European way, hitch hiking. And I hope to arrive back home with $30 USD left. It will be adventure vs. economics.

If I am able to update along the way I will if not I will do it when I get home at the end of this coming week.

Please pray for my safety and protection.

My bag packed and ready to go.

3 comments:

Ruth Cortejos said...

Have fun!

Nyx Martinez said...

Yeah and take lots of pics!

....Hitch-hiking, yay!!

CrazyGurl said...

Yeah have a great time!!