Thursday, July 12, 2007

Thursday Thought – Brain Freeze

I have heard people all my life talk about brain freeze, you know that headache you get in your forehead from eating ice cream or something cold! I have had many different people describe the feeling and often with dramatic and descriptive explanations of pain.

Well I have never to my recollection experienced brain freeze.

I know…I know…I am weird…

…Or at least I used to think I was. Everyone I have ever talked to about it was amazed that I didn’t know what it felt like. I had imagined the pain people described and have understood the concept and even attempted on different occasions to force a brain freeze. I am sure Haven could tell a story or two about that…lol.

Anyways, I was talking about it with someone the other day so thought I would look it up and do some research on it. It turns out only about 30% of people experience it…so I guess I am not so weird after all.

Have you had brain freeze??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brain freeze is the worst. I like the comic though.