Saturday, November 03, 2007

Sea World with Adrian and Jade

Today the kids and I went to Sea World. We had a blast, saw some shows and rode some rides and toured the aquariums and animal exhibits. Here are the visuals.


Adrian riding the "Rio Loco" Jade was too small for this ride so Adrian found a couple of nice ladies to team up with and take him on the ride. He's such a charmer!

Jade and Adrian

A Fish Tank

Sharks

Freeee Beeeeer!!!!
Yes! They actually give away free beer at Sea World. So glad I have me a season pass!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Free Beer??? Gabe I want your life!

Gabe Rucker said...

Mike, the grass is always greener on the other side. My life is what the Lord wants for me...try living yours to the full each day and you won't want mine anymore as you will see how great yours is.