Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thursday Thought – Thanksgiving

Trust's Pineapple Glazed Ham looked like this.

So I am not going to post a bunch of thoughts about Thanksgiving...I know, I know the title was supposed to fool you. If you want what I think about Thanksgiving click here for my post about it last year.

What I will say is that we had an awesome time of fellowship with Josue and Trust's home in Brownsville. Trust and helpers made an awesome dinner. Traditionally Thanksgiving is when immediate family and relatives get together, but our dinner was a cross mix of nationalities and 6 different families but the spirit of The Family was high and if felt like being home.

I will leave you with some random photos of the evening taken with several different cameras.

Trust and Josue

The Jetts and Teens Serving the desserts.

Ummm...I guess I was looking at my camera.

Josue and Trust doing an enactment of my most embarrassing moment...but that story will keep!

Homemade Chocolate Cheesecake!

Along with the glazed ham was chicken, olive salad, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, cranberry sauce, stuffing and a wide variety of desserts.

3 comments:

Anjie said...

Happy Thanksgiving.Looks like you had a great one..
And I just want to say Thank you for your friendship.:)

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! I just realized I used to live with Josue and Trust way back in Spain...dunno if they'd remember me, but say hi from me anyway!

Wild Flower said...

I don't really like sweets, but that last place looks really, really good.