Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Mac n' Cheese followup...

Okay so many of you have read my first mac n' cheese post and know that it's not really my thing, but I am compelled (for the sake of those who hold mac n' cheese in high regard) to amend my previous post.

Why, you might ask, would I do that? Because of Nicole! That's why!

See I arrived the other day to pick up my kids and I got the the home at close to lunch time, Nicole was the chef for the day. She made the best mac n' cheese I have ever had.

She used manicotti noodles with a cheese sauce melted from real cheese and it had tiny pieces of broccoli stirred in with a blend of spices that made it robust and succulent in your mouth.

Nicole claims to not be a cook, which may be true since I am not really bald either. But for that mac n' cheese all I could say was, "I want more..."

4 comments:

Boo ya said...

yeah nicole is pretty much just all around wonderful. sigh. the shapely limbs and features (and might i add amasing personality) that make plain women (such as myself) sigh.....

Gabe Rucker said...

Dear Kathy,

From what I know of you, you sound as you just described yourself.

But if it's any comfort to you, the post is about mac n' cheese. I just didn't have a photo of the dish she made so had to settle for a photo of her instead.

Big hug,
Gabe

whacky said...

Gabe, I may be wrong, but didn't you mean to see that she is the way she described Nicole to be?? ... Cuz the way she described herself was a "plain woman". Though maybe that is what you meant...

Victoria said...

haha, yes, I thought the same thing,I was confused for a moment, Gabe please enlighten us as to what you meant...