Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Michladas in the A.M.

Every one knows it's nice to have a cold beer after a long hard day, it helps take the edge off and helps you relax. And in the summer the colder the better.

So today after having been up all night I went to breakfast with a work buddy and we decided that since we had worked all night that beer would be in order with breakfast, which was in essence our dinner. We were at a Mexican restaurant and so michladas were in order.

For those of you who aren't familiar with what a michlada is, you take a cold beer and add hot sauce to it and you put salt on the rim of the class or bottle that your drinking it from.

Now under the right circumstances a michlada is great, but having it at 7:00 a.m. in the morning I decided it wasn't for me. It was not the good nice way to end my night the way i thought it would be.

So my advice: No michladas in the a.m.

No comments: