Thursday, June 05, 2008

Thursday Thought – Changes

Each one of us has a role to play in life, a function that helps each of us find purpose and usefulness. And sometimes we are in a certain place for a long time and sometimes in a place a short time, but it's change that always happens.

Sometimes it's just a change or perspective or a change of heart or spirit. Other times it's actually change of location and ministries. While I hope each day my heart changes and my perspective becomes a little more fine tuned, this is a change of physical location.

A lot of you know that I have been praying and seeking the Lord where He wants me and where I can best be used in his service ever since He told me towards the end of last year that a move was coming. It was a long road and at sometimes very confusing. For a few months there I thought I was going to Chile and as the days approached for me to finalize those details the Lord changed things. It's interesting to see where that little dog line will go.

But I am happy to announce with this post that I am moving to Cuarnavaca, a city just south of Mexico City, Mexico. I should be arriving with in my new home towards the middle of this month and will keep you posted with news and hopefully photos.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh So fun! Are you joining SSU?

Boo ya said...

cool good for you. new places are alawys good for us. what home are you joining?