Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thursday Thought – Get out of your head.

Today I was quite pensive actually, with a million and one things going through my head. No point trying to organize them when all they wanted to do was be disorganized.

Someone was talking to me and I was totally spaced out, I don't remember what we were talking about, I only remember one line from the conversation, "you gotta get it out of your head...." but the way I heard it was, "you gotta get out of your head...." and I started to think that I had been thinking to much and I just needed to get out of my head.

For me sometimes I can tend to get pretty wrapped up in my head and my thoughts. So it's good to have that reminder to "get out of my head."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can I get into your head? I don't mind you thinking about me!