Friday, November 07, 2008

Food Post 4 Babylove

Here are some photos from recent meals I have had. Enjoy!!

Vegetarian Alambre. This is a taco dish but with no meat. It has tomatoes, mushrooms, onions, bell peppers and avocado topped with cheese.

Banana bread covered with chocolate and topped with a slice of banana.

Nutmeg custard, strawberry dipped in chocolate, banana bread, and custard with sliced fruit on top.

The display tray with the nutmeg custard with sliced fruit.

A sample of one of the restaurant set ups from the benefit dinner.

3 comments:

Babylove said...

Tx Gabe 4 thinking of me! That first pic looks like some fantastic stuff. You look good in a suit too! Hey, by the by, will you linkie to me? X

Gabe Rucker said...

Babylove,

It will be an honor to link to you. I not only linked but did a post for your link. Thanks for always leaving nice comments.

Babylove said...

Wow, I was really surprised when I saw the post. Tx! So sweet of you. (Blush)