Thursday, May 27, 2010

In the News...

United Airlines is being sued after a passenger falls asleep and then gets left on the locked plane for hours. Click here for the full article.

She is suing for false imprisonment, emotional distress and negligence. Either that woman is a very deep sleeper or she had a sleeping pill.

I understand that it is the crews responsibility to ensure the safety of the passengers while on the plane and that they should have done a better job at making sure the flight was cleared to zero at their destination.

If she wins I bet airfares will rise to account for the rush of people who will also try this in the future.

Man, if I had trouble getting from point A to Point B on my own maybe I should travel with a baby sitter to make sure I know how to set my alarm as to the arrival time.

1 comment:

Wild Flower said...

Hi Gabe. I like the way you fixed up the blog. I like your posts too... I always liked your posts. I'm glad you're back.