Saturday, January 20, 2007

Vacations: Transportation

So I just got back from my 6 day vacation. The first day I just stayed at home and rested. Day two I set out for Mexico City where my good friend Francesco is arriving from Hungary. I am hitchhiking to save on money. It took me about 3 hours and 15 km of walking in totally to catch the different rides to get there. My final ride was in a brand new Semi-truck, the driver dropped me right at the airport in time for me to meet Francesco’s flight.

My wheels to DF!

Francesco (Cesco)

It was great seeing him after about 5 years. After meeting up with him and his home they gave me a ride to another home in the city where I spent my first night.

The next few days were a lot of different forms of transport, taxis, metros, buses, pick-up trucks and so on.

3 comments:

Elizabeth Amber Martiny said...

Looks like you had a great time. Cel looks great as always. Please send her my love and tell her I miss her too. Take care!

Gabe Rucker said...

Sure thing Amber!

Anonymous said...

Hey Gabe, say hi to Cesco for me. GBY!