Tuesday, February 27, 2007

HB2Y Adrian


Happy Birthday Adrian!!!! WOW, The big 7!

Adrian I am as proud of you as any father could be with his son. I know things aren’t always easy but you truly are one of heaven’s troopers!

Did you know that you are the answer to one of my prayers? I am so thankful to have you in my life!! I love the way you help take care of Mommy and Jade, it’s so sweet.

I hope you had fun at your party yesterday! I saw the photos Mommy put up on her blog; I esp. liked your cake. That was awesome!!

Since I wasn’t able to be there we are going to be celebrating your birthday here later today so check back in a bit for the video of that.

I love you so, so much. No arguing with me now as to who loves each other more, we both know who wins…LOL! I hope to see you soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Gabe, you have great kids! Lots to be proud of. I remember when Haven was a couple months pregnant with Adrian, and we were driving to Budapest together through some stinky fields of onions. We all pinched our noses, all except Haven and you said "She says it smells good!" For some strange reason it's one of my more vivid memories of you from that time.

Anonymous said...

That's funny...I don't remember that. But it doesn't surprise me.

... said...

That's right, when you're pregnant you loose brain cells. Love you lots! Congratulations! Great kids!

Gabe Rucker said...

That's a great memory Sylvia...