Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I need YOU!

Adrian and Eli

My brother Eli is getting married on the 11th of October, just a few weeks from now. I have been invited to the wedding which is going to be way up in Texas near the Oklahoma border.

I would like to go to the wedding, but lack the funds needed to.

Would you be able to help???

Maybe you have a few dollars your sitting on, or would like to send a missionary gift from you or your home, any and all gifts will be appreciated no matter how big or how small.

I need to raise about $500 to be able to go round trip and be there for a few days. The cool thing is the Lord has already supplied the first $50.

Please pray about it and drop me a email if you can help and I will send you either TRF info or bank deposit info whichever is easier for you.

Thank You So Much!

Update on Sept 22nd: Due to donations from the following people and homes I am now half way there.

Special thanks to:

Andy, Kathy, and their home in Tijuana for their missionary gift.
John D and Peace, in L.A.
Nathan and Ali, in Morelia
Esther Korkamas, in San Antonio
Pedregal Home in D.F.

If you are in the US and would like to contribute a deposit into my account would be best. If you are a home or individual in Mexico that would like to help a deposit into a Banamex account is easiest unless you can get it to me personally.

TRF gifts are also okay but due to the time it takes to process them I am trying to avoid those as my home will need to advance me those gifts and we are a bit tight in that department right now.

Thanks again for your help, without you this trip wouldn't be possible.

No comments: